Senior Product Manager
With over 8 years experience creating enterprise products in the SaaS market, I am an experienced product leader. I am a strong business analyst; ensuring products I bring to market are strategically and economically aligned with the company’s vision while providing a delightful user experience. I’m also extremely technical, accurately assessing the workload of projects while working closely with engineers to align technical and business requirements. I am seeking to lead a dynamic team to bring new products to market that drive company growth.
Expert: Product Management, Business Development, Competitive Analysis, Market Research, SaaS, Wireframes, UX, Platforms, Communication, Customer Empathy, Project Management
Advanced: Rest APIs, Agile, Scrum, Mockups, UI
Intermediate: SQL, Object Oriented Architecture
ReLEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Sr. Product Manager, BRD
New York, NY & Remote October 18 – Present
• Brought mobile-based, easy to use, consumer fiat to crypto onramp to market in Europe
• Prioritize product development in alignment with company vision and strategy
• Generate product specs; ideate & scope solutions with stakeholders.
• Work closely with design team to create an incredible user experience
• Lead partner integration development and ensure project success
• Drive mobile app improvements to increase LTV
• Market analysis; competitive analysis; stay up to date on ever-improving industry standards
Sr. Product Manager, PayStand
Scotts Valley, CA & Remote July 15 – October 18
• Envisioned least-cost routing feature, now used by over 85% of PayStand’s customers.
• Brought multiple versions of Platform product to market, now our largest vertical.
• Delivered complete refactor of PayStand RESTful API to increase stability, resulting in a six fold reduction time spent on bugs, thereby allowing for more time spent on new feature development.
• Lead Blockchain-First product development to drive industry innovation & promote aggressive growth and adoption of PayStand's offerings.
• Lead front-end team to design easy to use, high conversion customer tools
• Meet short term and strategic goals of delivering new products on tight deadlines.
• Generate requirements documents; ideate & scope solutions with stakeholders.
• Communicate across a broad range of disciplines to synthesize feedback and align with company strategy.
• Promoted from Product Operations Manager; Implementation Manager.
• Scrum Master; Project manage the product roadmap and sprints using Scrum.
Customer Care Manager, PredPol
Santa Cruz, CA Jan. 13 – July 15
• Developed and instituted processes that ensure Support scalability and reduced churn in a fast growing SaaS company.
• Product management lead; directed feature development based on key customer feedback.
• Project managed new customer on-boarding and deployment from start to finish from a technical perspective.
• Managed A/B QA testing across entire product suite.
• Direct Manager of Support Engineer team.
• Created, designed, and managed self-service customer portal including training videos, written materials, and unique gif based tutorials across entire product suite.
Member Services Supervisor, Vendini
San Francisco, CA July 10 – Jan. 13
• Point of escalation and manager for Member Services team; ensured scalability as client base grew.
• Provided guidelines and directed implementation for product development to Product Manager based on customer needs and industry standards. Industry expert with over a decade of experience.
• Managed workflow for team to ensure timely response to clients; triaged issues for Engineering.
• Responsible for last round of QA testing before releasing bug fixes or new features.
• Ensured account satisfaction and retention in SaaS environment.
• Up sold additional products, fostered more extensive use of system by clients.
• Provided initial and follow-up system training.
• Created and maintained internal knowledgebase.
• Proactively called accounts to introduce new product features, industry consultation, answer questions, and resolve issues.
• Particularly extensive knowledge of complicated financial reports; trained customers and colleagues on report features.
• Promoted from Senior Account Manager in January 2012.
ADDITIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Online Nov 13 – Jan. 15
• Covering ticketing news and trends.
Head Treasurer and Box Office Manager, Bodies...the Exhibition
New York, NY SepT. 08 – Nov. 09
• Ensured accurate reporting to Venue Manager of sales and additional billing needs such as purchase orders, concierge and travel agent commissions resulting in over 1 million in revenue.
• Planned, scheduled, and directed staff in the box office of the exhibition. Hired and trained replacement staff, as necessary.
• Monitored labor costs and other expenditures to ensure that such operations were carried out on a cost- effective basis.
• Opened and closed the box office on a daily basis to ensure all revenue was accurately accounted and secured in the safe or deposited with armored car service.
• Maintained a positive working relationship with TM Vista and was the primary contact for issues related to the ticketing software and hardware.
• In coordination with the Operations Manager, maintained the smooth flow of guests in the box office lobby to insure maximum possible sales.
• Optimized third party ticket sales invoicing to ensure prompt billing and payment.
• Ensured accurate reporting to Venue Manager regarding daily and weekly sales of tickets and audio guides, and additional billing needs regarding purchase orders, concierge and travel agent commissions.
• Maintained the payroll time sheets for the box office and ensured the accurate and timely submittal of payroll.
• Direct reports included two Assistant Box Office Treasurers, and all Box Office hourly staff.
Sales Assistant & Customer Support, LightForms Inc.
New York, NY Jan. 08 – June 08
• Built and maintained good work relationships with return-clients.
• Corresponded with sales representatives.
• Followed-up on quotes, quote requests and purchase orders.
• Arranged pick-up and delivery of orders to clients; checked lead times and ship dates with manufacturers.
• Assisted throughout the sales process.
Assistant Box Office Manager, Da Vinci: An Exhibition of Genius
San Francisco, CA July 07 – Nov. 07
• Orchestrated opening of the temporary, 6 month long exhibit; oversaw creation of day to day accounting procedures.
• Managed box office staff.
• Resolved customer service issues.
• Completed daily and weekly financial reporting and accounting.
• Sold tickets in person at the box office and resolved customer issues.
• Responsible for group orders, gift certificates, and complimentary tickets.
Front Desk Supervisor, Doral Arrowwood
Rye Brook, NY Mar. 06 – Feb. 07
• Promoted from Front Desk Agent in July of 2006.
• Managed staff of five to ensure guest received service above and beyond their expectations.
• Performed daily accounting duties and procedures; answered guest inquiries.
• Optimized large scale business conference check-ins.
Box Office Associate, White Plains Performing Arts Center
White Plains, NY Nov. 03 – Mar. 06
• Carried out all day-to-day operations of box office.
• Sole on-site box office employee; sold tickets by phone and at box office window.
• Coordinated will-call tickets and handled ticket sales during performances.
• Responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service.
Assistant Box Office Manager, Caramoor International Music Festival
Katonah, NY June 99 – Aug. 04
• Promoted from Box Office Associate in June of 2002.
• Managed box office staff of ten; handled customer-complaints and ensured superior customer service.
• Updated and maintained the Caramoor website.
• Created and managed direct bus service from NYC to Caramoor.
• Managed relationships with community groups; managed VIP requests.
• Balanced end-of-day accounts and completed necessary financial reports.
Class Fundraising Representative, Miss Porter's School
Farmington, CT April '18 - Present
Raise funds for the continued education and development of students at Miss Porter's school.
Newsletter Editor, Bonny Doon Fire & Rescuse
Bonny Doon, CA Oct. 16 - May 18
Create the monthly installment of the Fire section of the Battle Mountain News
- Gather material from board members
- Edit board contributions
- Write unique content each month
Advisory Committee Chair, San Francisco Dyke March
San Francisco, CA Jan. 11 – June 13
• Voting member of the Organizing Committee meetings.
• Responsible for organizing the March overall.
• Coordinate with multiple committees to ensure cohesive event.
• Hire Vendors for the March and Rally.
• Submit financial reports to fiscal sponsor and maintain accurate records.
• Ensure safety of 50,000 attendees of Dolores Park stage event and March.
• Manage volunteer safety staff during the March.
• Organize and staff fundraising events, raising over $30K for the March.
Committee Member and Head Marshal, NYC Dyke March
New York, NY Jan. 08 – July 10
• Trained and supervised new marshals and volunteers.
• Planned and oversaw several fundraisers for the NYC Dyke March.
• Promoted the Dyke March through grassroots organizing methods.
• Coordinated relationships with local vendors for promotional giveaways.
Staffer, Bluestockings Bookstore
New York, NY June 08 – July 10
• Directed and managed volunteer staff; empowered volunteers to take on additional responsibilities.
• Ordered new titles; maintained accurate record of inventory.
• Coordinated and supervised in-store events; welcomed speakers.
• Balanced end-of-day accounts and completed necessary financial reports.
Boston Site Leader, Alternative Service Trips: Hunger and Homelessness
Purchase, NY Jan. 07 – Mar. 07
• Led group of 12 students on Boston based community service trip.
• Coordinated and supervised students at four worksites.
• Educated student group about issues of hunger and homelessness.